Micro-insurance Executive at Jubilee Insurance Company of Kenya Limited in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
Exciting career opportunities at East Africa’s no. 1 insurer
Jubilee is the number one insurer in East Africa. It is a respected East African brand with a strong financial base and 75 years of experience in the industry. In line with the Company’s expansion program we wish to invite applications for the following key positions based in Nairobi, Kenya.
The Micro-insurance Executive will be responsible for developing strategic & mutually beneficial relationships with MFIs & development agencies in the informal sector and developing business through this channel.
Key tasks will include:
- Developing relationships with key partners.
- Developing business plans and strategies, and generating sales in line with set targets.
- Developing new products in line with market needs.
Education and Experience
- University degree.
- Strong track record in selling and sales management.
- Should have worked at least 5 years in a Microfinance institution in a management role, with responsibility for sales and service.
Interested candidates should forward their detailed resume to the undersigned stating their age, qualifications, experience, remuneration package expectations, e-mail address, daytime telephone contact and names and addresses of three referees by 31st December 2011.
The Human Resources Manager,
The Jubilee Insurance Company of Kenya Limited,
P.O. Box 30376-00100 GPO, Nairobi, Kenya
Applications may also be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org